Rueben Twice Baked Potato
- 2 potatoes, scrubbed and cleaned
- olive oil
- kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons spicy brown mustard
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons thousand island dressing
- 1/2 pound corned beef deli slices, chopped
- 1 cup sauerkraut
- 4 slices Baby Swiss cheese
Yields: 2 servings
Preheat oven to 400ºF.
Prepare potatoes and pierce several times with fork. Place on a baking sheet and coat in olive oil and kosher salt. Roast the potatoes 45 minutes. When cool enough to handle, cut a quarter of an inch slice off the top of the potato to create a large boat. Scoop out the potato flesh into a medium bowl, keeping the skin intact. Mash the potato flesh with the spicy brown mustard, milk and butter. Fold in the chopped corned beef. Add Saurkraut.