Wednesday, June 22, 2011


Recycle Bank

Today I found this really cool website. Click on the  link here http://www.recyclebank.com/.  I signed up and earned enough points to get a subscription to Everyday Food Magazine.  There are all sorts of other things like food and discounts and so forth that you can earn rewards for.  I plan to use their site to recycle my old cell phones.

Mail Today

I got my free Swifter Duster in the mail today.  I guess that was appropriate since I plan to clean, clean, clean for the next three days while I'm off work.  (YUCK).  Otherwise it was a pretty boring day for my samples and such. 

Crouton Recipe

This is so easy to make that even my daughter can do it. 

Preheat oven to 400 degrees.  Cut stale or leftover bread (I used hot dog buns today) into cubes. 

Coat cookie sheet with olive oil.  Place bread cubes on cookie sheet.  Roll around in olive oil to make sure they are all coated.  Sprinkle generously with seasoning (I used Mrs. Dash Tomato Basil Garlic).  Sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese.  Bake for about 15 minutes or until golden brown. 

Allow to cool and store in an airtight container.  

Boring

I know this was a little boring.  Tomorrow I have bigger and better plans for more facebook freebies.  We'll see what the day will bring.




No comments:

Post a Comment