Sunday, June 26, 2011

Feeling Old and Tired


Well, I wasn't perfect but what happened to me?  Now it seems like a lot of things could be at least a little like before.  The person in the mirror looks old and tired.  Where did my eyes go?  And I have more chins than a Chinese phone book.  I guess you're only as old as you feel.   And I'm FEELIN PUTTY OLD.

The whole lack of sleep thing is definitely taking its toll.  I really didn't think it would make much difference.  My goal for tomorrow is to find some great herbal supplement to help.  I need a pill to create energy and optimism.  I need something to help me focus and say you know what, you did the best you could do. Good job. 

Any suggestions would be welcome.  I want to post this tomorrow - "GO ME - I GET BETTER EVERYDAY".  Is OK if I am my own cheerleader?????

No comments:

Post a Comment