Friday, June 17, 2011

GOOD DAY

Today was a good freebie day.  I got a free 8x10 collage from Walgreen's.  I used my birthday gift card at Kohl's that Mom gave me to buy earrings and sandals (still have $6.00 left on the card).  I picked up my free Chipoltle tacos that I had a gift card for (won in a contest last month).  Used a coupon for a free shake from Steak and Shake. 

I got a new Bacardi T-Shirt and a can of Alpo in the mail.  Then I went on line and signed up for a free Bounce Bar Softener, a calendar, a coupon for Mott's for baby, a Taco Bell T-Shirt, and several samples will be on the way.  I also entered a bunch of sweepstakes.

I also wrote down 3 more dates, time and facebook pages that will be doing giveaways in the next two weeks.   Am I obsessed or what?

GO ME!!!

I know - WHATEVER FLOATS YOU BOAT.

I guess I'll clean my house now and get some sleep before I go to work. 

CAN MY DAY GET ANY BETTER???

No comments:

Post a Comment