Tuesday, June 14, 2011

10 Things I Want to Say About Facebook

I know I said I only wanted to post positive, sometimes humorous blogs.  But, blogs are supposed to be for venting.  So, here is my rant. 

1. Don't hurt people you love.  It takes time to get  over it.  Keep in mind that it may never be repaired.



2. If you are having a midlife crisis, that's great.  I am too tired from my ongoing problems in my life crisis to deal with anymore.  I know I created my problems, but I'm dealing with that.

3.  I know people love the actual games on facebook but,  try to remember they are only games.  Did you fall in love with the person with the high score on Atari or Nintendo when you were a kid?

4.  I know I need to get a life, and I'm working on that but, I really don't need to have the soap opera on facebook.

5.  Got some great photos or good news, I would love it if you would share it.



6.  I know you didn't ask or want my opinion and don't worry I won't give one.

7.  I love my family and there are already people in my life that I don't know where they are and I miss.  I hope not to go through anymore pain and don't wish for anyone else to feel that emptiness of wishing it was different.

8.  Please don't unfriend me.  What does that mean when you are family?  Am I being punished or banished from your kingdom.  C'mon is it really necessary?



9.  If you follow your heart and your dreams, that is great.  But try to be a little more sympathetic for those that don't get it - not hurtful.

10.  Isn't facebook supposed to be fun???  Please let's try to get along. 

P.S.  I'm here if you need me or just want to talk or cry or have a good hug.

No comments:

Post a Comment