Friday, November 11, 2011

Now He's Impressed????

Sometimes we seem to try hard to impress someone we love.  Then, when you least expect it you do something that someone can't stop talking about it.  Like this...

About a week ago, I was frustrated with my razor falling through the metal shower shelf.  Doesn't matter what razor I buy,  here we go again.  (Yeah, I really do have more important things to worry about, but that's not the point) 


Pick up the razor again.




So this is what I came up with -



An elastic ponytail holder. 

I know genius - huh (note the sarcastic tone).  I used them a few months ago when I was going to let my hair grow out.  Yet again, I couldn't stand it and had to get it hacked off.  But, back to that wonderful idea with the razor...

Step 1 - Slip ponytail holder through the handle.



Step 2 - Now a little slip knot. 


Now look  - I bet you wish you had thought of it!



And now here it is hanging on that stupid metal shower shelf.



My husband has said over and over again that I should blog about it.  I've tried for years to impress him and now I've finally done it.   And to think, I didn't have to go to college or nuttin to be this smart.

I'll bet I'll get all kinds of fans on my blog page now, just to see what I'll think of next. GO ME!!!

I only wish I would have come up with this -

or this -



or even this -


Here's one more -

As always, feel free to post a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment