Thursday, May 19, 2011

Best Ever S'mores Recipe

My new recipe is called:

Inflated Bunny meets Kisses S'mores

Ingredients:

2 Newtons Fruit Thins
(these are new, I used chocolate raspberry flavor)

3 Hershey's Kisses

1 Peeps Marshmallow Bunny
(doesn't everybody buy a bunch of these after Easter?  If not, use a marshmallow,  but it won't be the same)

Arrange on a plate like this -



Now Microwave on high power for 35 seconds.

The bunny will swell up to half the size of the plate.  But don't worry it won't explode.  When you take it out of the microwave it will look like this -



Now put it together.  The part on the bunny side is softer so make sure it is on top, so it doesn't fall apart. 

Now enjoy -

Yes, I know I have way too much free time but look -


This is Spotz, wishing she could have a bite.  I'll be starting my new job next week.  In the meantime, I think I'm going to look for a recipe contest I can enter this into.

Please leave a comment if you read this.

1 comment: